Ted Willich, NLP Logix CEO, appointed as Advisory Board Member for PracticeWise.
PRESS RELEASE – APR 15, 2019 08:00am
A world-class group of leaders from a diverse set of industries, organizations and roles will provide insight, expertise and wisdom to influence, guide and help to shape the company’s innovation and growth agenda.
SATELLITE BEACH, Fla., April 15, 2019 (Newswire.com) –PracticeWise,a behavioral health company thathelps those who are in the business of helping others lead better lives, today announced the formation of its inaugural Advisory Board and appointment of members.
Bryan J. Stewart, PracticeWise Chief Executive Officer, stated, “I am thrilled to welcome these incredible individuals to our inaugural Advisory Board. We are blessed to have been able to recruit an outstanding array of diverse individuals with deep industry and domain expertise in a variety of areas spanning population health, psychology, artificial intelligence/machine learning, medical devices, health care information technology, blockchain and strategy consulting. I also believe that they all share a common passion and interest in helping PracticeWise to further strengthen our position in behavioral health and help even more children who are suffering from mental illness and their families to get better faster.”
Here are the new members (in alphabetical order) of the PracticeWise Advisory Board:
- Dan D’Orazio, Chief Executive Officer, Sage Growth Partners
- Jeff Gaus, Former CEO, Prolifiq and Founder, Oregon Blockchain Venture Studio
- Fred Goldstein, President, Accountable Health, LLC
- Barry Grosse, JD, CHC, CHPC, CHRC , Chief Compliance Officer, University of Miami Health System
- Rafael Mazuz, Founder and Managing Director, Diligence Wound Care Global
- Laura Neuenschwander, Director, Global Inclusion & Diversity & Engagement, Medtronic
- Mary Jane Rotheram-Borus, Ph.D., Director, Global Center for Children and Families at UCLA
- Sonja Schoenwald, Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist, Oregon Social Learning Center
- Ted Willich, Chief Executive Officer, NLP Logix
Founded in 2004, PracticeWise helps those who are in the business of helping others lead better lives. We prioritize and deliver the best available evidence in order to enable behavioral health providers and the systems they work in to be as efficient and effective as possible by helping them to know what to use when based on knowledge and context. PracticeWise provides training, tools and resources that help individuals working with children and families to help kids get better faster. Find more information about how PracticeWise is serving and shaping the future of behavioral health at www.practicewise.com.
For more information:
Bryan J. Stewart, Chief Executive Officer